Spark 1.0 Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Spark cancelled?
- Will the virtual Spark be held at the same time as EDS?
- How do I register for Spark?
- What do I need to attend Spark?
- How do I ask questions during the program?
- Who do I contact with any questions?
Is Spark cancelled?
No, we have decided to transform Spark into a fully virtual professional development program. Spark still offers your employees the possibility for educational exchanges, career-building seminars and personal-growth workshops led by top industry experts.Top
Will the virtual Spark be held at the same time as EDS?
For 2021, Spark will not be held at the same time as EDS. Spark will be held on Tuesdays from April 20 – May 18, 2021.Top
How do I register for Spark?
Registration to the virtual conference will open soon. Registration links will be available at edsspark.com.Top
What do I need to attend Spark?
To attend the virtual program, you need an Internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details prior to the conference.Top
How do I ask questions during the program?
- Discussion groups will be created for each session and you will be able to join a public online chat discussion and ask questions.
- Speakers will be asked to join the discussions as well and address the questions posted.
- Live sessions will have live Q&A sessions!
Who do I contact with any questions?
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Top